Postdoc for Autonomous Robot SLAM and Exploration
- Work type: Contract, full-time
- Location: Singapore
- Categories: PhD, Engineering Product Development, Others, Engineering – Others, Others
Multiple postdoc positions are available immediately at Singapore University of Technology and Design (SUTD) to work on a project on exploration, localization, mapping for autonomous robits. The project is to recognize 3D position of an object through the point cloud and RGB image collected from a 3D camera. And fuse the vision data with other sensor information, to perform mapping and localization (SLAM). Another scope of the project is to perform coordinate exploration for the case of multiple autonomous robots. Those with background knowledge in SLAM algorithm, ROS, and computer vision is a strong plus.
The candidate should have a PhD degree in engineering or computer science with a strong programming skill. Strong publication record is necessary. Feel free to contact Assoc Prof Yuen Chau email@example.com for further information.
Applications before –31st Oct 2021
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelNot Specified
- ExperienceNot Specified
- QualificationDoctorate Degree (Ph.D.)
Related Jobs (4)
- Human Resources Internship at Huawei in Colombo, Sri Lanka on August 25, 2023 Internship
- Human Resources Internship at Mind Plusin Colombo, Sri Lanka on August 21, 2023 Internship
- Software Engineer Jobs at Life at Enadoc in Colombo, Sri Lanka on July 28, 2023 Internship