Postdoctoral Fellow in Chemical, Electrical, Mechanical or Material Engineering
This role will give you the opportunity to collaborate with industry partners across multidisciplinary research. You will also prepare and organise the relevant technical documents for the industry partner.
The role of Postdoctoral Fellow reports to Professor Kourosh Kalantar-Zadeh and Dr Dorna Esrafilzadeh and has no direct reports.
- Level A – Salary, $97,368 to $104,143 per annum + 17% superannuation
- Full time
- Fixed-term – 12 months
- Location: Kensington – Sydney, Australia
- Due to the current travel restrictions into Australia, we will be giving preference to applications from candidates currently residing in Australia and/or having Australian working rights.
UNSW is currently implementing a ten-year strategy to 2025 and our ambition for the next decade is nothing less than to establish UNSW as Australia’s global university. This position is within the School of Chemical Engineering.
Selection Criteria (Skills & Experience)
- PhD (or soon to be rewarded) in one of the fields of Chemical, Electrical or Mechanical Engineering, Chemistry, and Material Sciences or related fields
- Demonstrated ability to conduct independent research with limited supervision.
- Demonstrated track record of publications and conference presentations relative to opportunity or in at least one of the fields of chemistry, materials science, electronics, and mechanical engineering.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team, collaborate across disciplines and build effective relationships.
- Strong interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to communicate and interact with a diverse range of stakeholders and students.
- An understanding of and commitment to UNSW’s aims, objectives and values in action, together with relevant policies and guidelines.
- Ability and capacity to implement required UNSW health and safety policies and procedures.
Additional details about the specific responsibilities for these positions can be found in the position description via the link, Position Description – Postdoctoral Fellow (501920).docx or via the advert on https://www.jobs.unsw.edu.au/
To Apply: Please submit your CV, Cover Letter and Responses to Selection Criteria (skills and experience) nominated in the Position Description. Please note applications will not be accepted if sent to the contact listed below.
Eugene Aves – Talent Acquisition Consultant
Applications close: Wednesday 6th October 2021
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelNot Specified
- ExperienceNot Specified
- QualificationDoctorate Degree (Ph.D.)