Postdoctoral Research Fellow in nonlinear optical microscopy and super-resolution microscopy
A Postdoctoral Research Fellow position is available immediately for the project involved in the development of super-resolution nonlinear optical microscopy for label-free nano-imaging.
The candidate should have a Ph.D. degree in one of the following disciplines: Physical Optics, Applied Optics/Applied Physics; Optical Engineering/instrumentation, Biomedical Engineering or equivalent qualifications.
Interested candidates are invited to send in detailed CV together with three references listed via email to:
-Prof. Zhiwei Huang
-Optical Bioimaging Lab
-Department of Biomedical Engineering
-Faculty of Engineering
-National University of Singapore
Phone: (65) 6516-8856
Fax: (65) 6872-3069
- Demonstrated excellence in one or more of the following areas is required: super-resolution microscopy (STED, PALM, STORM, etc), nonlinear optics and microscopy (SRS/CARS, SHG, THG, etc.); fiber-optics and imaging; SERS, near-field optics and surface plasmon; tip-enhanced Raman technique, ultrafast laser technique; laser spectroscopy; optoelectronics.
- Hands-on experience in ultrafast lasers and pulse shaping/spectral focusing are a must.
- Proficiency in programming using C++, Matlab, Labview is advantageous.
- Creativity and independence are highly desirable.
- Location: Kent Ridge Campus
- Organization: Engineering
- Department : Biomedical Engineering
- Employee Referral Eligible: No
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelNot Specified
- ExperienceNot Specified
- QualificationDoctorate Degree (Ph.D.)
Related Jobs (5)
- HR Intern/Executive Jobs at Third Space Global in Colombo, Sri Lanka on October 5, 2023 Full-Time
- HR Internship at STALLION RIDERS (PVT) LTD in Gampaha, Sri Lanka on October 2, 2023 Internship