Postdoctoral Research Fellow in Photoacoustic Microscopy and Imaging
A Postdoctoral fellow position is available immediately for the project which will be involved in the development of a functional photoacoustic microscopy and imaging for in vivo tissue imaging.
The candidate should have a Ph.D. degree in one of the following disciplines: Physical Optics, Applied Optics/Applied Physics; Optical Engineering/instrumentation, Biomedical Optics, Biomedical Engineering or equivalent qualifications.
Interested candidates are invited to send in detailed CV together with three references listed via email to:
-Prof. Zhiwei Huang
-Optical Bioimaging Lab
-Department of Biomedical Engineering
-Faculty of Engineering
-National University of Singapore
- Demonstrated excellence in one or more of the following areas is required: photoacoustic fiberprobe design and fabrication, photoacoustic imager design ; tomographic image reconstruction; fiber-optics and imaging; ultrafast laser technique; laser spectroscopy; optoelectronics.
- Hands-on experience in photoacoustic imaging is preferred
- Proficiency in programming using C++, Matlab, Labview is advantageous.
- Creativity and independence are highly desirable.
- Location: Kent Ridge Campus
- Organization: Engineering
- Department : Biomedical Engineering
- Employee Referral Eligible: No
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelNot Specified
- ExperienceNot Specified
- QualificationDoctorate Degree (Ph.D.)
Related Jobs (6)
- Human Resources Internship at Uconnect in Colombo, Sri Lanka on September 27, 2023 Internship
- Human Resources Internship at Singer (Sri Lanka) PLC in Colombo, Sri Lanka on September 27, 2023 Internship
- Human Resources Internship at Huawei in Colombo, Sri Lanka on August 25, 2023 Internship
- Human Resources Internship at Mind Plusin Colombo, Sri Lanka on August 21, 2023 Internship