Postdoctoral Research Fellow
The Applied Bio-microfluidics Laboratory at Singapore University of Technology and Design (SUTD) has a research fellow position available in developing high-throughput hydrodynamic cell and bacteria sorting technology. Research Fellow should have a Ph.D. degree with a strong background in microfluidics and microfabrication. Priority will be given to candidates who have demonstrated the application of microfluidics for cell manipulation and separation. Wet lab experience in cell and bacteria culture is preferred. The successful candidate should have good communication and writing skills.
Interested candidates are requested to send the following materials to Dr. Ai at firstname.lastname@example.org:
1) A cover letter highlighting research interests and potential match for the aforementioned expertise;
2) A recent CV with a list of publications;
3) Copies of up to three relevant scientific papers.
Applications close: 31 Oct 2021 Singapore Standard Time
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelNot Specified
- ExperienceNot Specified
- QualificationDoctorate Degree (Ph.D.)
Related Jobs (5)
- HR Intern/Executive Jobs at Third Space Global in Colombo, Sri Lanka on October 5, 2023 Full-Time
- HR Internship at STALLION RIDERS (PVT) LTD in Gampaha, Sri Lanka on October 2, 2023 Internship