Product Specialist – R&D Service Management – Utilities Industries
IFS is a billion-dollar revenue company with 5000+ employees on all continents. We deliver award-winning enterprise software solutions through the use of embedded digital innovation and a single cloud-based platform to help businesses be their best when it really matters–at the Moment of Service™.
At IFS, we’re flexible, we’re innovative, and we’re focused not only on how we can engage with our customers, but on how we can make a real change and have a worldwide impact. We help solve some of society’s greatest challenges, fostering a better future through our agility, collaboration, and trust.
We celebrate diversity and accept that there are so many different perspectives in this world. As a truly international company serving people from around the globe, we realize that our success is tantamount to the respect we have for those different points of view.
By joining our team, you will have the opportunity to be part of a global, diverse environment; you will be joining a winning team with a commitment to sustainability; and a company where we get things done so that you can make a positive impact on the world.
We’re looking for innovative and original thinkers to work in an environment where you can #MakeYourMoment so that we can help others make theirs.
If you want to change the status quo, we’ll help you make your moment. Join Team Purple. Join IFS.
Senior / Lead / Product Specialist – R&D Service Management – Utilities Mobile Work Force Management
IFS Service Management is the market-leading service management solution, a leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for the 5th consecutive time. Our solution empowers our customers to deliver service excellence and optimize workforce efficiency allowing them to embrace Service as a strong and profitable revenue stream.
The products you’ll help create have real world impact. Built specifically for electric, gas and water utilities, our Utilities MWM solutions rapidly automate and optimize any field work activity or process, improving outage response times and worker effectiveness. The results are improved reliability and responsiveness, increased worker safety and productivity, and a reduced environmental impact as compared to traditional utility operations. Large and small utilities globally rely on us to keep their crew and customers safe.
We are on the lookout for a dynamic, open-minded, and individual to join us as a product specalist to be a part of our global team.
You as a Product Specialist at IFS Service Management would be responsible for:
- Continuously improving IFS products by delivering the best possible experience for our users
- Designing new functionality and improving the product
- Creating documentation, presentation, and training material
- Engaging with requirement owners and other stakeholders from across the business and our customers
- Verifying and validating software functionality in all phases of software development
- Sharing knowledge, guiding, and training colleagues
- Contributing to improvements in IFS products, services, and processes
- Degree in a relevant functional, technology, or industry field
- The ability to efficiently engage with requirement owners and other stakeholders while contributing in activities related to product/solution management.
- Excellent Communication and Presentation skills along with the ability of applying expertise & technology to achieve work objectives.
- Experience in utilities industries, software technical design, or user experience will be added advantages.
As a step in our recruitment process, all final candidates will undergo a background check, to get us an understanding of our future employees.
We respectfully decline all offers of recruitment and/or advertising assistance.
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelNot Specified
- ExperienceNot Specified
- INDUSTRYComputer and technology
- QualificationBachelor's Degree
Related Jobs (121)
- Software Engineer Jobs at Ambrum Solutions in Colombo, Sri Lanka on September 14, 2023 Full-Time
- Software Engineer Jobs at Typefi Systems in Colombo, Sri Lanka on September 14, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Software Engineer [Java / React] Jobs at Altrium in Colombo, Sri Lanka on September 14, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior PHP Developer Jobs at xDigital Solutions in Colombo, Sri Lanka on September 14, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior PHP Developer Jobs at The RBOL Group in Colombo , Sri Lanka on September 14, 2023 Full-Time
- Software Engineer Jobs at IITMatrix in Sri Lanka (remote) on September 13, 2023 Full-Time
- Laravel Engineer Jobs at iLabs in Battaramulla, Sri Lanka on September 13, 2023 Full-Time
- Associate PHP Developer ( Laravel ) Jobs at iLabs in Colombo, Sri Lanka on September 13, 2023 Full-Time
- Full Stack Engineer Jobs at Veracity Careers in Colombo, Sri Lanka on September 13, 2023 Full-Time