Program Manager – R&D / CE
At IFS you will work in a growing, global, enterprise software company built upon committed and empowered colleagues who come to work knowing they are making a difference. We work every day within our single platform and embedded digital innovation to help our customers be their best when it really matters to their customers – at the Moment of Service™. We take pride in ensuring that our employees are able to achieve the company goals as well as develop their career. We believe empowered autonomy, committed colleagues and being part of a winning team are the keys to our success and what makes us great!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
We are expanding!
IFS R&D CRM is looking for a Program Manager to help drive our newly created Studio functional area. We are looking for a talented individual with experience managing multiple parallel projects in the UI and UX arena. We are looking to expand our portfolio of features in this area as well as strengthen our team with expertise.
We are on the lookout for a dynamic, open-minded individual to join us as a Program Manager to be a part of our global team. You will be responsible for realizing the intended value of decided investment cases, being the voice of the customer, provide technical thought leadership, and ensuring that we deliver the intended value on time, on budget, and with the right quality, resulting in great customer adoption and high customer satisfaction.
- Ensuring that we deliver the intended value on time, on budget and with the right quality.
- Ensuring that investment cases address the needs of customers, partners, and target market.
- Working effectively with our Product Managers to set clear, and challenging goals for the area of responsibility and pursuing those with enthusiasm and passion
- Driving the delivery of the investment cases through coordination, planning, and prioritization within a set scope across all aspects of the development and support cycle.
- Prioritising work effectively in a value-driven manner
- Secures quality throughout our lifecycle process
- Interacting and collaborating across all parts of R&D and the wider organization
- Acting on customer feedback and escalations, handling communication and interactions with stakeholders, customers, and partners.
- University degree, or equivalent professional qualification, in a field relevant to the functional area or responsibility.
- Experience within relevant industries and markets and are used to interaction with customers and partners.
- Good understanding of one or more of our target industries and domain product/technology offerings, as well as the business process models of our target customers.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills along with the ability to apply expertise and technology to achieve success.
- Used to prioritisation and decision making.
- Experience in agile development methodology would be an advantage.
- As a step in our recruitment process, all final candidates will undergo a background check, to get us an understanding of our future employees.
- We respectfully decline all offers of recruitment and/or advertising assistance.
IFS develops and delivers enterprise software for customers around the world who manufacture and distribute goods, build and maintain assets, and manage service-focused operations. The industry expertise of our people and solutions, together with a commitment to delivering value to every one of our customers, has made IFS a recognized leader and the most recommended supplier in our sector. Our team of 4,000 employees and growing ecosystem of partners support more than 10,000 customers around the world challenge the status quo and realize their competitive advantage. Learn more about how our enterprise software solutions can help your business today at ifs.com.
Offered SalaryNot Specified
INDUSTRYComputer and technology
Related Jobs (381)
Senior Software Engineer Jobs at Techscrolll in Colombo, Sri Lanka on March 24, 2023 Full-Time
Software Engineer Jobs at Simsyn Pvt Ltd in Colombo, Sri Lanka on March 24, 2023 Full-Time