Project Manager / Associate Project Manager
Job Specific Duties & Responsibilities
- Organize and facilitate project related meetings such as sprint planning, sprint review, daily stand ups, delivery reviews and retrospectives
- Guiding project team members in organizing their work, make presentations, setting priorities, handling conflicting demands, making decisions etc.
- Resolving conflicts among members of projects and coaching them.
- Assisting product owner to strike a balance between product features vs. product quality by providing required information.
- Continuous learning on project management and scrum methodology and share the new learning with project stakeholders.
- Remove project bottlenecks and increase team productivity.
- Analyze burn down charts on daily basis and prevent task slippage.
- Manage customer expectations and minimize escalations.
- Review stories for the sprint and ensure sufficient effort is provisioned for non-functional, infrastructure and defect fixes.
- Ensure DOD is followed before moving the stories to done column.
- Ensure DOR is followed before taking the stories to sprint.
- Manage changes and feedback outside of sprint. (i.e. any feedback or change request received during sprint execution or after sprint review should go to backlog. Backlog to be reviewed and re-prioritized.
- Escalate customer concerns in a timely manner to Mitra leadership.
- Educate team on product vision, road map, main releases.
- Support product owner on maintaining product backlog and user stories.
- Create billing sheets at the end of the month.
- Ensure daily time logs against product. Weekly review of time entries of the team and notify finance for any deviation.
- Checking all the models the team uses (e.g. Sprint backlog, metrics, etc.) and show them differences between the model and the real world.
- Helping the team to keep focus (e.g. by acting as a buffer between external distractions and the team).
- Helping team members to have a manageable workload; prevent burnouts
Required Competencies & Skills
- Bachelor degree in computing/IT or business management.
- Prior experience in handling large scale projects/ multinational teams would be a definite advantage.
- 2-5 years’ experience in project management and 5-8 years of overall experience.
- Sound knowledge on Agile/Scrum framework.
- Professional qualifications preferably PMP/CSM.
- Ability to understand the requirements of different business domains and technicalities of software engineering.
- Ability to communicate effectively with different project stakeholders.
Offered SalaryNot Specified
INDUSTRYComputer and technology
Related Jobs (36)
Research Assistant (Computer Science & Engineering/Software Engineering) on September 20, 2021 Full-Time
Intern Software Engineers-(LankaSolution Enterprise (Pvt) Ltd) on September 17, 2021 Internship Undergraduate
Senior QA Engineer (Security Testing)-Eyepax IT Consulting (Pvt) Ltd on September 15, 2021 Full-Time
Senior .Net Engineer-Eyepax IT Consulting (Pvt) Ltd on September 15, 2021 Full-Time
Post of Angular /Node.JS Developer-(LankaSolution Enterprise (PVT) Ltd on September 9, 2021 Full-Time