PROJECT MANAGER – MEP
The scope of work would involve the overall project responsibility of installation & successful completion in large scale MEP projects specifically Fire, Plumbing & HVAC including project planning, managing within the budget and guiding technical teams up to final testing, commissioning and timely handover.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- A proven track records in large scale project management, at least 08 years hands on experience in Building Service Engineering (Operational and Administrative etc…) and Project Management
- Exposure to project cash flow management and budgeting
- Working knowledge of MS Project and Auto CAD
- Ability to identify and manage risks and issues for all phases of project delivery and strong negotiation skills
- Good understanding in Quality, Health & Safety procedures is essential
- Possess adequate verbal and written communication skills in English, with ability to communicate confidently with different stakeholders
- Ability to contribute with Leadership and Managerial skills, towards the work of the organization
- Should be able to work in different areas of the country, and be flexible to manage multiple projects
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this challenging role, please apply by clicking Apply Now or mail to email@example.com indicating the position applied for on the subject line of the email within 10 days of this advertisement.
Pay and benefits for the above position will be competitive & the rewards are performance driven.
- Hayleys is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelSenior Executive
- ExperienceMore than 5 Years
- QualificationBachelor's Degree