At IFS you will work in a growing, global enterprise software company where informal hierarchies promote simplicity and trust with responsibility. We strive to deepen our expertise by taking on challenging and varying work assignments in a collaborative environment together with committed colleagues. With professionalism and a strong customer focus in everything we do, from R&D to Sales and Consultancy, we are proud to serve world-class customers all over the globe with our leading products.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
- As Project Manager for IFS Internal projects, the primary focus will be successful and professional delivery of the project.
- Ensure project quality and the correct use of Implementation Methodology and other implementation tools to include overall project planning, direction and guidance.
- Be responsible for the project status and the reporting to the Project Steering Group
- Ensure implementation projects are delivered on time
- Manage scope and variations
- Control functional project risks
- Oversee all communications and progress reporting with the steering committee
- Coordinate all IFS resources allocated to the internal project
- Oversee the delivery of technical development within the established IFS technical procedures
- From time to time, a project manager may be required to liaise with projects and IFS divisions
The above list is not exhaustive, and you may be asked to undertake reasonable additional duties / projects by SVP of Global Delivery Centre
- Strong communication abilities with good customer facing skills, able to interact effectively at all levels within IFS organizations
- Good Microsoft PowerPoint skills
- Effective negotiation skills to negotiate win / win outcomes
- Demonstrable functional experience of project management and management tools
- The ability to work to deadlines, understanding the value and importance of milestone achievement
- The ability to think creatively about business processes, map processes, and to deliver effective solutions using best practices
- A good understanding of IFS Implementation Methodology or similar ERP implementation approach
- Flexibility to work non-standard hours to support the project delivery
- The post will be deemed home based
As a step in our recruitment process, all final candidates will undergo a background check, to get us an understanding of our future employees.
We respectfully decline all offers of recruitment and/or advertising assistance.
IFS develops and delivers enterprise software for customers around the world who manufacture and distribute goods, build and maintain assets, and manage service-focused operations. The industry expertise of our people and solutions, together with a commitment to delivering value to every one of our customers, has made IFS a recognized leader and the most recommended supplier in our sector. Our team of 4,000 employees and growing ecosystem of partners support more than 10,000 customers around the world challenge the status quo and realize their competitive advantage. Learn more about how our enterprise software solutions can help your business today at ifs.com.
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelNot Specified
- ExperienceNot Specified
- INDUSTRYComputer and technology
- QualificationProfessional qualification