Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
About the job
Wavenet is one of the world’s leading value-added services (VAS) platform specialists. In essence, a gathering of highly talented individuals with vast experience and expertise in diverse technological platforms, Wavenet has always been at the forefront of telecommunications VAS provision industry. Wavenet’s extensive product portfolio includes messaging, international communication, and IP convergence solutions in addition to media platforms and services, which aid operator revenue augmentation and retention.
This position will be responsible for the oversight and drive software projects and provide the contact point to customer and the management.
- Meeting with respective stakeholders (clients, internal resources and third parties) to clarify overall requirements of the project(s) assigned to ensure on-time execution
- Assisting in defining the project scope and objectives by involving relevant stakeholders
- Tailoring the project delivery process based on the approach finalized to ensure desired outcomes
- Developing a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress to be shared with relevant stakeholders
- Managing changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Tracking and measuring project performance to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals
- Conducting risk management to minimize project risks
What skills we expect
- You have strong organizational and leadership skills
- You have an interest and expertise in managing software development and technical teams
- You produce quality work under pressure with immediate deadlines
- You are able to adjust in a rapidly changing environment and to prioritize your activities/set the right expectations with your internal and external stakeholders.
- You have written, verbal communication skills, with the ability to present to stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree in ICT or Management
- 2-3 years’ experience in the role of a Project Manager
- Project management qualification (ex. CAPM, PMP, PRINCE2 or similar)
- Previous experience in Telecommunication, Dev-Ops software domain will be an additional advantage
Offered SalaryNot Specified
Related Jobs (381)
Full Stack Engineer Jobs at Dutton Labs LK in Colombo, Sri Lanka on March 22, 2023 Full-Time
Software Engineer Jobs at CuSolid in Colombo, Sri Lanka on March 22, 2023 Full-Time
Software Engineer – .Net Jobs at Calcey in Colombo, Sri Lanka on March 22, 2023 Full-Time
Software Engineer Jobs at Cryptoworth in Sri Lanka (Remote) on March 21, 2023 Full-Time
Senior Software Engineer Jobs at OrangeHRM in Colombo, Sri Lanka on March 21, 2023 Full-Time
Software Engineer Jobs at Hirdaramani Group in Colombo, Sri Lanka on March 21, 2023 Full-Time
Software Engineer Internship at CreativeHub in Colombo, Sri Lanka on March 21, 2023 Internship