Project Officer (Polymer Chemistry)
The School of Chemistry, Chemical Engineering and Biotechnology seeks a diverse and inclusive workforce and is committed to equality of opportunity. We welcome applications from all and recruit on the basis of merit, regardless of age, race, gender, religion, marital status and family responsibilities, or disability.
A Project Officer position is currently available in the School of Chemistry, Chemical Engineering and Biotechnology, Nanyang Technological University (NTU). The candidate will work on polymer chemistry with focus on the following research themes.
- Synthesis of structurally controlled polymers via controlled radical polymerization.
- Creation of advanced polymer materials using structurally controlled polymers.
- BSc in the field of chemistry.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team with strong initiatives.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good synthetic experimental skills for radical polymerizations.
- Good synthetic experimental skills for controlled synthesis of polymers.
- Good knowledge of synthetic polymer chemistry.
- Good writing skills for publication in good academic journals.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelNot Specified
- ExperienceNot Specified
- QualificationBachelor's Degree
Related Jobs (4)
- Human Resources Internship at Huawei in Colombo, Sri Lanka on August 25, 2023 Internship
- Human Resources Internship at Mind Plusin Colombo, Sri Lanka on August 21, 2023 Internship
- Software Engineer Jobs at Life at Enadoc in Colombo, Sri Lanka on July 28, 2023 Internship