Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
Public Relations Executive
We are looking for a confident, results-driven public relations executive to design and implement a communication strategy that will create and maintain a positive public image of our brand. You will be responsible for conducting communication audits and developing campaigns to ensure that our brand remains top of mind.
To be a successful public relations executive, you should be an excellent public speaker with first-rate knowledge of brand management and the latest trends in promoting businesses. A top-notch candidate needs to be an outstanding written and verbal communicator, capable of representing our brand effectively to the public.
- Conducting communication audits to determine publicity goals.
- Planning and implementing public relations strategies.
- Promoting and maintaining the public’s perception of our brand through media coverage and sponsorship opportunities.
- Managing and preventing reputational risk to our brand.
- Drafting written, verbal, and visual content that will promote the public image of the business.
- Developing relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Measuring the success of public relations activities and campaigns according to set KPIs.
- Producing and presenting reports on all public relations activities and KPIs.
- Speaking on behalf of the company at interviews and press conferences.
- Drafting and managing public relations budget.
- A bachelor’s degree in public relations, communication, journalism, Marketing, Business Administration, or relevant fields.
- Superb writing and editing skills – PowerPoint development, news releases, messaging documents, and executive briefing documents.
- Proven experience in public relations.
- Extensive knowledge of social and digital media platforms, such as Facebook, Instagram, blogs, Twitter, etc.
- Ability to build and develop relationships with key individuals within and outside of the organization.
- Attention to detail, strong leadership, and management skills.
- Excellent Communication and presentation skills: comfortable as a public speaker
- Outstanding communication skills and confidence to do public speaking.
- Ability to conduct research and communication audits.
- Excellent team player who is committed, optimistic, enthusiastic, and creative.
Offered SalaryNot Specified
INDUSTRYComputer and technology