Python Full Stack Lead
We are a trusted Digital Engineering and Enterprise Modernization partner, combining deep technical expertise and industry experience to help our clients anticipate what’s next. Our offerings and proven solutions create a unique competitive advantage for our clients by giving them the power to see beyond and rise above.
We are experiencing tremendous growth, with $566 million in revenue in FY21, representing 12.9% year-over-year growth. Along with that growth, we onboarded over 3,000 new employees in the past year, bringing our total employee count to over 13,500 people located in 15 countries across the globe.
At Persistent, our values are more than a list of ideals to improve our corporate image. We’re dedicated to building an inclusive culture that reflects what’s important to our employees and is based on what they value. As a result, 95% of our employees approve of the CEO and 83% recommend working at Persistent to a friend.
About the position
A Python Full Stack Lead is an experienced professional who can produce scalable software solutions. This individual will be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
To succeed in the role of Full Stack Developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks, and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
What you’ll do
- Test, debug, build and deploy Python components in the existing product.
- Operate as a Full Stack Developer.
- Write effective, scalable Python code and React.js code.
What you’ll bring
- Proficiency: good at object-oriented concepts with knowledge of databases like SQL Server, Oracle, PostgreSQL; strong architecture and system design skills.
- Knowledge: Good knowledge on frontend technologies (HTML, JS, CSS and React.js). Knowledge of AWS deployments is a plus.
- Competency: should be able to understand new products from an Integration perspective; thrives in agile environments but also understands the balance in coding discipline required for large scale, high quality, end consumer apps; a full stack generalist with experience in both front-end and back-end technologies; is comfortable in SQL Database.
- Good communication skills.
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Culture focused on talent development with quarterly promotion cycles and company-sponsored higher education and certifications
- Opportunity to work with cutting-edge technologies
- Employee engagement initiatives such as project parties, flexi work hours, and ‘Long Service’ awards
- Annual health check-ups as well as insurance:
- Group term life insurance
- Personal accident insurance
- Mediclaim hospitalization insurance for self, spouse, two children, and parents
Why Persistent is an employer of choice
- Technology Innovation: culture of innovation using cutting-edge technology to bring value to clients.
- Growth and Career Progression: learning opportunities for growth, including quarterly promotion cycles.
- One Persistent Culture: global outlook with diversity and inclusion at its core.
- Mental and Physical Wellness: employee health and mindfulness programs.
BE./B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/M.S in Comp.Sc/MCA or equivalent.
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelNot Specified
- ExperienceMore than 5 Years
- INDUSTRYComputer and technology
- QualificationBachelor's Degree