QA ENGINEER/ SENIOR QA ENGINEER
- Executing automated testing is a must.
- Analyze test results and identify root causes for failures.
- Perform functional, UI, security, load, performance, stress tests.
- Develop required simulation tools when needed.
- Apply different testing tools based on products and needs.
- A degree in computer science, from a recognized University.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in software quality assurance including.
- Functional, regression, UI, performance testing.
- Excellent Communication skills.
- Experience in test automation.
- Experience with embedded systems in an advantage.
- Ability to take responsibilities for quality and on time delivery in all assigned work.
- Ability to work as independently with given tasks.
- Researching skills in an advantage.
- Friendly and family oriented working environment.
- Flexible working environment, Task focused.
- Energetic team.
Interested applicants, Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Thank you for applying.
Offered SalaryLKR 120,000 - LKR 140,000
Career LevelNot Specified
Related Jobs (49)
Research Assistant (Computer Science & Engineering/Software Engineering) on September 20, 2021 Full-Time
Software Developer III, Chrome Browser, Metrics-(Google) on September 17, 2021 Full-Time
Information Security Engineer, Red Team, Android Security-(Google) on September 17, 2021 Full-Time