QA Lead – Manual API testing
- Experience in Agile mythology, Test strategy and testing methods
- Experience in web based application and API service testing using SOAP UI REST
- Understand requirements, create RTM, identify ambiguous or conflicting requirements at the beginning of the project
- Develop Test Plans, Test Cases and Test Procedures for performing software testing
- Manage the defect triage meetings, defect tracking system to report defects, analyze outstanding defects and defect reporting
- Work with developers to defines quality assurance requirements and performance benchmarks for major product components as necessary
- Diagnose severity of problems and take a leadership role in problem resolution
- Coordinate with business SMEs and development team in tracking for closure of defects
- Lead the QA team and provide regular tracking sheets and dashboard to program team
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proficient in Software Quality Management
- Proficient in Test Estimation, Test Scheduling and Test Metrics
- Good overview knowledge of web application architecture and web technology
- Good knowledge of best practices and business processes that are prevalent in the industry.
Teamwork, quality of life, professional and personal development: values that Virtusa is proud to embody. When you join us, you join a team of 21,000 people globally that cares about your growth — one that seeks to provide you with exciting projects, opportunities and work with state of the art technologies throughout your career with us.
Great minds, great potential: it all comes together at Virtusa. We value collaboration and the team environment of our company, and seek to provide great minds with a dynamic place to nurture new ideas and foster excellence.
Virtusa was founded on principles of equal opportunity for all, and so does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Offered SalaryNot Specified
Career LevelNot Specified
INDUSTRYComputer and technology