Quality Assurance Analyst
Leads quality control tests and analysis of outcomes to ensure technology solutions meet or exceed user acceptances standards and requirements.
– Leads a wide range of quality control tests and analyses to ensure that software meets or exceeds specified standards and end user requirements
– Assigns required tests to Analysts
– Drafts and revises test plans and scripts to ensure alignment with standards and technology strategy
– Studies requirement specifications and raise clarifications with Business and Technical Analysts
– Leads the ongoing maintenance of customer technologies, resolving issues and escalating where necessary
– Recommends and supports the implementation of improvements to quality control frameworks, processes and best practices.
– Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or Electronics / Electrical Engineering, or equivalent
– Knowledge of standard software quality assurance processes and methodologies
– Experience in designing and writing test automation scripts
– Experience in the software development life cycle, preferably in testing multi-tiered applications.
At LSEG, we believe that creating a diverse and inclusive organisation is fundamental to the way we deliver on our promise of creating essential partnerships and open opportunities. Our open culture is central to how we deliver our purpose – driving financial stability, empowering economies and enabling customers to create sustainable growth – in everything we do.
Working with us means that you will be part of a dynamic organisation of 25,000 people across 70 countries. However, we will value your individuality and enable you to bring your true self to work so you can help enrich our diverse workforce. You will be part of a collaborative and creative culture where we encourage new ideas and are committed to sustainability across our global business. You will experience the critical role we have in helping to re-engineer the financial ecosystem to support and drive sustainable economic growth. Together, we are aiming to achieve this growth by accelerating the just transition to net zero, enabling growth of the green economy and creating inclusive economic opportunity.
LSEG offers a range of tailored benefits and support, including healthcare, retirement planning, paid volunteering days and wellbeing initiatives.
We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer. This means that we do not discriminate on the basis of anyone’s race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. Conforming with applicable law, we can reasonably accommodate applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Please take a moment to read this privacy notice carefully, as it describes what personal information London Stock Exchange Group (LSEG) (we) may hold about you, what it’s used for, and how it’s obtained, your rights and how to contact us as a data subject.
If you are submitting as a Recruitment Agency Partner, it is essential and your responsibility to ensure that candidates applying to LSEG are aware of this privacy notice.
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelNot Specified
- ExperienceNot Specified
- INDUSTRYComputer and technology
- QualificationBachelor's Degree
Related Jobs (12)
- Automation Engineer Jobs at Brandix in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 27, 2023 Full-Time
- Assistant Manager – Quality Assurance Jobs at Brandix in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 21, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Quality Assurance Engineer Jobs at Enactor in Galle, Sri Lanka on August 23, 2023 Full-Time
- QA Engineer Jobs at Cloud Solutions International in Colombo, Sri Lanka on August 21, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Automation Engineer Jobs at Virtusa in· Colombo, Sri Lanka on August 7, 2023 Full-Time