Quality Assurance Analyst – Senior
- Academics: MCA or ME/M.Tech or BE/B.Tech
- Experience: 3 – 4 Years
- Minimum 3-4 years of experience in software development with solid foundation in software design, development and testing.
- Good knowledge in data structures, algorithms, design patterns and with strong analytical and debugging skills
- Define and implement test automation strategy including evaluating tools, designing framework across different automation projects.
- Participate in Design reviews and Code reviews of proposed automation solutions
- Experience in coding using a variety of technologies including, but not limited to, Java, Selenium WebDriver and TestNG.
- In-depth knowledge in related technologies like Mobile automation , API Automation , Groovy, GIT tools , Linux , Maven , Jenkins, Jira & AWS services.
- Knowledge in any BDD Frameworks and related technologies like Cucumber, jBehave or Protractor.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
Infor does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, marital status, age, veteran status, protected veterans, military service obligation, citizenship status, individuals with disabilities, or any other characteristic protected by law applicable to the state in which you work.
Our Guiding Principles set the standard for how we work with one another. They define who we are as an organization and guide everything we do. By applying the same shared values that unleash prosperity in free societies—such as value creation, integrity, responsibility, free speech, and toleration—we encourage one another to take initiative and to challenge the status quo.
We have a relentless commitment to a culture based on a business philosophy called Market Based Management® (MBM®). Informed by the principles that allow a free and open society to flourish, MBM® prepares individuals to innovate, improve, and transform while fostering a healthy, growing organization that creates long-term value for its clients and supporters and fulfillment for its employees.
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelSenior Executive
- Experience3 Years
- INDUSTRYComputer and technology
- QualificationBachelor's Degree
Related Jobs (16)
- Quality Assurance Engineer Jobs at H huex Pvt Ltd in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Quality Assurance Lead Jobs at OREL IT in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Full-stack PHP Developer Jobs at Scopic Software in Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Software Engineer Jobs at QrioMatrix in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Software Engineer Jobs at CreativeHub in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Software Engineer Jobs at Saberion in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time