Quality Assurance Engineer
Surge Global is a digital agency that leverages marketing, data and technology to help businesses grow. Our team comprises of creatives, writers and analysts that help brands across the world generate measurable results through sophisticated storytelling.
Embracing a culture of transparency and equality in the workplace, we’ve built an environment helping Sri Lanka’s best marketing and creative talent thrive. Our team looks at untangling multivariate problems with an open mind and the willingness to constantly test and learn.
With our headquarters in Colombo Sri Lanka, we help scaling startups to Fortune 500 companies across the United States, United Kingdom, Australia and Sri Lanka.
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
- Perform and document risk analysis.
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Record test progress and results.
- Develop standards and procedures to determine product quality and release readiness.
- Identify and report bugs within the software.
- Identify, isolate, and track bugs throughout testing.
- Identify any potential problems that users might encounter.
- Perform manual and automated testing.
- Research and analyze product features being tested.
- Research new tools, technologies, and testing processes.
- Review user interfaces for consistency and functionality.
- Bachelor’s degree in Software Design, Engineering or Computer Science.
- 2+ years of experience as a QA Engineer.
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes.
- Experience writing unit tests and integration tests for frontend and backend applications.
- Hands-on experience with testing frameworks such as Jest and Mocha.
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools such as Selenium and Puppeteer.
- You must possess a good eye for design.
- Adequate written and verbal communication skills.
- Critical thinking and ability to solve complex problems.
- Ability to work as a team player.
- Excellent time management skills.
Offered SalaryLKR 100,000 - LKR 150,000
Career LevelNot Specified
Related Jobs (317)
Senior Executive – RPA at John Keels Group, Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 27, 2021 Full-Time
Research Fellow (Artificial Intelligence) Jobs at NTU Main Campus, Singapore on November 26, 2021 Full-Time
Software Quality Assurance – Automation – SQAE, Careers at 99X, Colombo, LK on November 26, 2021 Full-Time
Design – Intern, Opportunity at Daraz, Colombo, LK. on November 26, 2021 Internship