Quality Assurance Intern
We are looking for a passionate Software Engineer Intern to design and develop life changing software solutions with us.
– Internship (Part-time) – Flexible working hours
– Profile: Quality Assurance Intern
– Location: Work from Home
– Qualification: Any
– Experience: Any
– Salary: Not applicable
– Stipend: Not Applicable
The environment is challenging and rewarding. We offer the opportunity to join our diverse and inclusive culture and be part of a great team working in a collaborative environment. We offer very flexible working arrangements, and our focus for our people is training and development, so this gives excellent opportunities to enhance your skills and advance your career.
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
– A Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university in computer science or information Technology.
– At least 6 to 12 months of experience working in a similar role in any academic project.
– Experience using Selenium Webdrivers, TestNG, etc.
– Good grasp on SDLC and Agile development process.
– Experience in testing web applications, databases and APIs.
– Basic Knowledge in different types of functional and non-functional testing such as system integration, regression, database, performance and stress.
– Experience in design and development of test automation framework, leveraging relevant code libraries.
– Good knowledge in the GitHub (VCS).
– Proven ability to adapt to changes in requirements and learn new tools and practices, where needed.
– Excellent written/verbal communication in English and interpersonal skills, with strong sense of client service.
– Ability to multi-task in fast-paced environment.
– Preparation of test plans, test scenarios, test cases and test scripts in collaboration with Lead/Manager.
– Understanding of software requirements and implementation of quality assurance best practices.
– Understanding, analysis and development of complex test data sets for testing; identification and selection of test cases for automation and/or creation, enhancement and debugging; execution of automation test cases and execution of tests (manual/automated).
– Reporting defects and assisting in their understanding while working closely with developers.
– Analysis of test results and tracking software testing metrics.
– Preparation and presentation of test reports.
– Training and mentoring junior software test engineers.
– Collation and monitoring of defect management.
– Change management and execution of regression tests.
– Communication and collaboration with product developers, direct manager and engineering team to develop correct solutions.
– Implementation of or adherence to coding standards and best practices.
– Ability to multi-task in fast-paced environment, with absolute attention to detail and strong yet flexible work ethics.
– Quality checks and compliance to agreed service-level agreement/turnaround time.
YOU WILL RECEIVE:
– Actively participating in communication with stakeholders.
– Good Service Letter and Letter of recommendation (Performance Based).
– Remote-first, flat organization that promotes learning and growth.
– Starts Immediately.
– Flexible Working hours.
– Good Experience in the Quality Assurance with the expert guidance.
WHO WILL EXCEL:
We’re looking for candidates who thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic start-up environment. We’re searching for problem solvers, people who operate with a bias for action and have a deep understanding of the importance of resourcefulness over-reliance.
Is this you?
Email your CV & portfolio to ” firstname.lastname@example.org
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelEntry Level
- INDUSTRYComputer and technology
- QualificationBachelor's Degree
Related Jobs (40)
- Quality Assurance Engineer Jobs at H huex Pvt Ltd in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Quality Assurance Lead Jobs at OREL IT in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Full-stack PHP Developer Jobs at Scopic Software in Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Software Engineer Jobs at QrioMatrix in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Software Engineer Jobs at CreativeHub in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Software Engineer Jobs at Saberion in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time