Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
Quality Assurance Lead
- Being an advocate for the stakeholders by ensuring that our integrations meet expectations.
- Setting up high-quality automated test cases and test scenarios for integrations.
- Writing scalable and robust frameworks that can be used to automate tests.
- Planning the testing process.
- Performing performance, functional, and regression testing.
- Developing test tools that help developers, BAs, and testers.
- Creating comprehensive and on-point test reports that summarise the test results for the development team, BA & PO.
- Reviewing the product code throughout the development lifecycle, and reviewing the tests to ensure that all the requirements are being met.
- Taking part in the planning and design processes.
- Supporting production issues investigation together with PO, BAs, and support agents to ensure that they are properly addressed on the short, medium, and long term
- A Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 5+ years of relevant experience.
- Automation framework development experience is a must.
- Experience in Nodejs, MongoDB, Docker, and GIT is a plus
- Exposure to Behaviour Driven Development and experience in programming and testing.
- The ability to recognize risks and errors in an application.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good time management and organizational skills.
- The ability to keep current with the constantly changing technology industry.
- A passion for testing, development, and design.
Offered SalaryNot Specified
Career LevelNot Specified
INDUSTRYComputer and technology
Related Jobs (29)
Software Quality Engineer Jobs at Pearson in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on March 21, 2023 Full-Time
Quality Assurance Engineer Jobs at Flexiata in Colombo, Sri Lanka on March 14, 2023 Full-Time