Quality Assurance Specialist
Role Responsibilities & Key Accountabilities:
- Develops testing programmes throughout the entire technologies’ lifecycles that address areas such as functionality, compatibility, reliability and usability
- Leads a wide range of quality control planning and execution activities in alignment with the organisation’s standards and strategy to ensure that software meets or exceeds specified business and customer needs
- Gathers testing requirements by evaluating the product requirement specifications (functional / non-functional) and raise clarifications with product owners, business analysts and customers
- Develops, executes and maintains test scripts/cases autonomously– manual, automation, performance, and supporting analysis. Assigns required tests to Associates
- Leads the ongoing maintenance of customer technologies, resolving issues and escalating where necessary
- Recommends and supports the implementation of improvements to quality control frameworks, processes and best practices
- Builds trusting relationships with team and colleagues, collaborating closely with the team
- Communicates clearly with team and keeps clear lines of communication open to ensure full understanding of tasks, asking questions where needed
Qualifications & Experience:
- Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent
- ISTQB Core Advanced Certified or equivalent
- Exhibits good knowledge in software quality assurance processes and methodologies
- Exhibits good experience in manual, test automation or performance testing
- Exhibits good experience in the software development life cycle and one programming language, preferably in multi-tiered applications.
At LSEG, we believe that creating a diverse and inclusive organisation is fundamental to the way we deliver on our promise of creating essential partnerships and open opportunities. Our open culture is central to how we deliver our purpose – driving financial stability, empowering economies and enabling customers to create sustainable growth – in everything we do.
Working with us means that you will be part of a dynamic organisation of 25,000 people across 70 countries. However, we will value your individuality and enable you to bring your true self to work so you can help enrich our diverse workforce. You will be part of a collaborative and creative culture where we encourage new ideas and are committed to sustainability across our global business. You will experience the critical role we have in helping to re-engineer the financial ecosystem to support and drive sustainable economic growth. Together, we are aiming to achieve this growth by accelerating the just transition to net zero, enabling growth of the green economy and creating inclusive economic opportunity.
LSEG offers a range of tailored benefits and support, including healthcare, retirement planning, paid volunteering days and wellbeing initiatives.
We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer. This means that we do not discriminate on the basis of anyone’s race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. Conforming with applicable law, we can reasonably accommodate applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Please take a moment to read this privacy notice carefully, as it describes what personal information London Stock Exchange Group (LSEG) (we) may hold about you, what it’s used for, and how it’s obtained, your rights and how to contact us as a data subject.
If you are submitting as a Recruitment Agency Partner, it is essential and your responsibility to ensure that candidates applying to LSEG are aware of this privacy notice.
Offered SalaryNot Specified
Career LevelNot Specified
INDUSTRYComputer and technology
Related Jobs (78)
Senior Quality Assurance Engineer Jobs at ESSHVA in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 29, 2022 Full-Time
Senior Quality Assurance Engineer Jobs at Emageia in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 29, 2022 Full-Time
Senior Quality Assurance Engineer Jobs at Intrepid Travel in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 29, 2022 Full-Time
Software Quality Assurance Engineer Jobs at ZILLIONe in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 28, 2022 Full-Time
Senior Quality Assurance Engineer Jobs at Aeturnum in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on November 23, 2022 Full-Time
SQA / QA Engineer Jobs at ZinCaT Technology in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 23, 2022 Full-Time
Senior Quality Assurance Engineer Jobs at CodeGen in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 21, 2022 Full-Time
Quality Assurance Engineer Jobs at EFutures in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 21, 2022 Full-Time