Scope of work would involve providing necessary support to the MEP Division, Pre-Contract team for estimation, budgeting, tendering & quotation preparation for large scale Electrical, Fire, plumbing and Air Condition projects.
- Bachelor Degree or HND in Quantity Surveying from a recognized institute
- Minimum of 04 years’ post qualifying experience in Quantity Surveying
- Exposure to estimation, budgeting, preparation of quotations & tender documents for large scale Electrical projects will be an added advantage
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and strong negotiation skills are essential
- Sound knowledge in MS Office package
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this challenging role, please apply by clicking Apply Now or mail to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the position applied for on the subject line of the email within 10 days of this advertisement.
Pay and benefits for the above position will be competitive & the rewards are performance driven.
- Hayleys is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelSenior Executive
- Experience4 Years
- QualificationAdvanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma