React JS Developer
- Position – React JS Developer
- Location- Bangalore/Hyderabad
We are a trusted Digital Engineering and Enterprise Modernization partner, combining deep technical expertise and industry experience to help our clients anticipate what’s next. Our offerings and proven solutions create a unique competitive advantage for our clients by giving them the power to see beyond and rise above.
We are experiencing tremendous growth, with $566 million in revenue in FY21, representing 12.9% year-over-year growth. Along with that growth, we onboarded over 3,000 new employees in the past year, bringing our total employee count to over 13,500 people located in 15 countries across the globe.
At Persistent, our values are more than a list of ideals to improve our corporate image. We’re dedicated to building an inclusive culture that reflects what’s important to our employees and is based on what they value. As a result, 95% of our employees approve of the CEO and 83% recommend working at Persistent to a friend.
What you’ll do
- Develop reusable UI components, define accessibility & governance and rollout the components across the digital channel group
- Develop applications with good usability principles, cross-browser compatibility, web security (XSRF, cross-site scripting defense), accessibility, Markup standards, Last mile performance (minify, closure tools, sprites) and HTML document architecture.
- Considerable experience in following Agile development methodologies and best practices
- Good experience on User experience (UX) & design
- Provide design and architectural solutions to the business problem
- Organize, lead, and motivate development team members to meet expected deliverables and quality standards across multiple releases
What you’ll bring
- Experience designing and implementing components, web-based application architectures and technologies.
- Strong object-oriented design principles and knowledge of design patterns
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Culture focused on talent development with quarterly promotion cycles and company-sponsored higher education and certifications
- Opportunity to work with cutting-edge technologies
- Employee engagement initiatives such as project parties, flexi work hours, and ‘Long Service’ awards
- Annual health check-ups as well as insurance:
- Group term life insurance
- Personal accident insurance
- Mediclaim hospitalization insurance for self, spouse, two children, and parents
Why Persistent is an employer of choice
- Technology Innovation: culture of innovation using cutting-edge technology to bring value to clients.
- Growth and Career Progression: learning opportunities for growth, including quarterly promotion cycles
- One Persistent Culture: global outlook with diversity and inclusion at its core.
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelNot Specified
- ExperienceNot Specified
- INDUSTRYComputer and technology
- QualificationNot Specified
Related Jobs (3)
- Senior Software Engineer (Java ) Jobs at Virtusa in Colombo, Sri Lanka (Hybrid) on September 21, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Software Engineer (Java ) jobs at Virtusa in Colombo, Sri Lanka on August 25, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Java Engineer Jobs at CMS in Colombo, Sri Lanka on August 2, 2023 Full-Time