Location : Pune, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Nagpur, Goa | India
We are a trusted Digital Engineering and Enterprise Modernization partner, combining deep technical expertise and industry experience to help our clients anticipate what’s next. Our offerings and proven solutions create a unique competitive advantage for our clients by giving them the power to see beyond and rise above.
We are experiencing tremendous growth, with $566 million in revenue in FY21, representing 12.9% year-over-year growth. Along with that growth, we onboarded over 3,000 new employees in the past year, bringing our total employee count to over 13,500 people located in 15 countries across the globe.
At Persistent, our values are more than a list of ideals to improve our corporate image. We’re dedicated to building an inclusive culture that reflects what’s important to our employees and is based on what they value. As a result, 95% of our employees approve of the CEO and 83% recommend working at Persistent to a friend.
About the position
A React.js Developer is a skilled professional with 3+ years of experience. This person will join our front-end development team. In this role, you will be responsible for developing and implementing user interface components using React.js concepts and workflows such as Redux, Flux, and Webpack. You will also be responsible for profiling and improving front-end performance and documenting our front-end codebase.
What you’ll do
- Gather functional requirements, develop technical specifications, and handle project & test planning.
- Design, develop, and testing web-based applications, prototypes, and proofs of concept (POCs).
- Act in a technical leadership capacity, which will entail mentoring junior engineers and new team members, and applying technical expertise to challenging programming and design problems.
- Do hands-on coding (roughly 90%).
- Find and resolve defects/bugs during QA testing, pre-production, production, and post-release patches.
- Work cross-functionally with various Intuit teams – product management, various product lines, or business units – to drive forward results.
- Contribute to the design, architecture, test planning & automation of the project.
What you’ll bring
- Qualifications: BS/MS in computer science or equivalent work experience.
- Proficiency: you are familiar with AWS, cloud deployment and DevOps mindset; writing scalable backend services; UI Based applications and UI design patterns; the entire Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC); and Agile Development, SCRUM, or Extreme Programming methodologies. Experience with automation frameworks is a plus.
- Solid communication skills: you have a demonstrated ability to explain complex technical issues to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Knowledge: you have a strong understanding of the software design/architecture process.
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Culture focused on talent development with quarterly promotion cycles and company-sponsored higher education and certifications
- Opportunity to work with cutting-edge technologies
- Employee engagement initiatives such as project parties, flexi work hours, and ‘Long Service’ awards
- Annual health check-ups as well as insurance:
- Group term life insurance
- Personal accident insurance
- Mediclaim hospitalization insurance for self, spouse, two children and parents
Offered SalaryNot Specified
Career LevelNot Specified
INDUSTRYComputer and technology
Related Jobs (3)
IT Intern, Opportunity At Bharti Airtel Lanka (Pvt) Ltd, Colombo, Sri Lanka. on December 30, 2022 Internship