TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy.
With millions of loyal users globally, we believe TikTok is an ideal platform to deliver a brand new and better e-commerce experience to our users. We are looking for passionate and talented people to join our E-commerce Governance and Experience team, together we can build an e-commerce ecosystem that is innovative, secure, and intuitive for our users.
Ecommerce’s Governance and Experience is a global team responsible for ensuring our marketplace is safe and trustworthy for not only users but also sellers and creators. We value user satisfaction and work on policies, rules, and systems to ensure quality. We are looking for policy operations managers to join our team to lead platform policy-related projects and manage the daily operations of policy domains. Responsibilities may include working on designing or improving policies and enhancing the operational procedure and related products and policy mechanisms.
- Be responsible for technical writing and developing high-quality, user-centered content for selling partners and buyers in multiple marketplaces;
- Create, publish, and maintain policy and procedure information on internal and external channels with stakeholders and public pages;
- Interact with stakeholders, including PR, legal, and business teams to build, standardize and optimize the process for external-facing policies publishing;
- Engage with the Product Management team to create and improve the policy publish efficiency and productivity;
- Leverage the Product and Tech team to develop and enhance the policy management system;
- Establish multiple channels and formats of policy releases to improve seller partner awareness.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher;
- Experience creating content for translation and localization;
- 3+ years as a technical writer, editor, or content strategist;
- Experience managing content projects, including coordinating with other teams;
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills in English are required;
- Fluent in at least one SEA local language is required.
- Relevant policy development experience, e.g. within corporate public policy and government relations, in public administration, trade association, or non-governmental organization;
- Able to coordinate a wide array of internal and external resources to obtain, process, and operationalize information and develop strategy;
- Experience working in public policy in consumer-facing, technology, or logistics companies;
- International experience.
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelNot Specified
- Experience3 Years
- INDUSTRYComputer and technology
- QualificationBachelor's Degree