Research Analyst, Asian Institute of Digital Finance
The Asian Institute of Digital Finance (AIDF) is a university-level institute in the National University of Singapore (NUS), jointly founded by The Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS), the National Research Foundation (NRF) and NUS. AIDF aspires to be a thought leader, a FinTech knowledge hub, and an experimental site for developing digital financial technologies as well as for nurturing current and future FinTech researchers and practitioners in Asia. The main task for full-time analysts is to lead market surveillance, writing reports, data collection, and collaborating with other teams, etc.
- Carry out market surveillance by browsing media and official websites, finding out credit events in accordance with credit event definition, entering credit event data in the database, etc.
- Follow crucial market news and assist in writing weekly, quarterly and other special reports on credit market issues.
- Lead projects and improvements in daily operations
- Deal with urgent and/or ad-hoc requests from supervisors.
- Be meticulous and responsible for routine works.
- Have an academic background or industry experience of any of the following subjects: economics, finance, accounting, banking, business strategy, and business law, etc.
- Be good at Excel modeling, financial analysis and written English.
- Have a proven ability to independently write and edit financial research reports.
- Be strongly interested in the fields of investment/ credit/ risk management analysis in the future career.
- Being multilingual will be a plus.
Offered SalaryNot Specified
Career LevelNot Specified