Research Assistant / Associate
The Lien Centre for Palliative Care (LCPC) in Duke-NUS Medical School aims to be the premier palliative care research and educational centre in the region. With generous support from the Lien Foundation, strategic collaborations with the National Cancer Centre Singapore and the broader SingHealth Institutes within the SingHealth Duke-NUS Academic Medical Centre, LCPC is poised for significant growth in the coming years.
We are seeking a full time Research Associate/Assistant with expertise and background in statistical/econometric analysis to engage in palliative and end-of-life care projects.
The candidate will perform a variety of research activities which include planning, organising and conducting research studies within the overall scope of a research project under the supervisioin of the Principal Investigator or his/her designate.
- Conduct econometric and statistical analysis for both cross-sectional and longitudinal survey data
- Lead the writing of methods and results sections for manuscripts and grant proposals
- Conduct literature reviews
- Accurate monitoring, documenting and reporting of experimental results and research findings
- Evaluate and interpret collected data and prepare oral presentations or written reports/scientific manuscripts/literature for publication
- Perform other related or additonal duties assigned by the Principal Investigator or his/her designate
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Economics, Statistics, Psychology, Sociology, or Public Health.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Expertise in statistical/econometric analysis.
- Good knowledge, skills and expertise in supporting various research activities.
- Knowledge in the scientific background relevant to the research area.
- Strong team player with the ability to work harmoniously in a diverse workforce.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelAssistant
- ExperienceNot Specified
- QualificationBachelor's Degree
Related Jobs (7)
- HR Intern/Executive Jobs at Third Space Global in Colombo, Sri Lanka on October 5, 2023 Full-Time
- HR Internship at STALLION RIDERS (PVT) LTD in Gampaha, Sri Lanka on October 2, 2023 Internship
- Human Resources Internship at Uconnect in Colombo, Sri Lanka on September 27, 2023 Internship
- Human Resources Internship at Singer (Sri Lanka) PLC in Colombo, Sri Lanka on September 27, 2023 Internship