The lab is located in MD1 Tahir Foundation Building at NUS. There is close integration among the core laboratories at this University-supported strategic initiative in neurobiology and aging research. In addition, we maintain collaborative efforts with groups in Singapore, including but not limited to DUKE-NUS, NNI, TLL, NTU and Institute of Molecular and Cell Biology (IMCB), and internationally.
- Bachelor degree for RA in science
- Highly motivated and passionate for research
- Experience in routine cell biology, biochemistry and molecular biology techniques
- Expertise in one of the following areas is preferred (but not required): mouse or stem cell models, autophagy, glial biology, RNA biology, bioinformatics, live imaging microscopy or optogenetics
- Able to work independently and effectively with precision and possess good organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal skills as an effective team player
Interested individuals should send an application including a cover letter (with statement of research interest and career goals), curriculum vitae (CV), and the contact information of three references in one single PDF file . Recruitment package includes salary and medical benefits. Additional performance bonus available upon annual performance review. For more information, please visit our webpage: http://linglabnus.weebly.com.
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelAssistant
- ExperienceNot Specified
- QualificationBachelor's Degree