We have a research assistant position in the Infectious Diseases Translational Research Programme at Yong Loo Lin School of Medicine at the National University of Singapore. We are seeking to hire a motivated candidate with background in biological sciences with emphasis on microbiological techniques as well as tissue culture know-how. The candidate should ideally have some immunology background such as having taken immunology modules.
The scope of job includes helping to determine immune and microbiological parameters in the gut upon various treatments. Work includes processing of murine stools and tissues for analysis by flow cytometry, microbiome analyses and multiplex assays.
- Bachelors degree with Honors in biomedical sciences
- Experience in microbiological and cellular biology lab techniques beyond laboratory skills taught at module practical classes is desired.
- Highly motivated with ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Organized and responsible team member
- Good writing and verbal communication skills
Formal application: Please submit your application, indicating current/expected salary, supported by a detailed CV (including personal particulars, academic and employment history, complete list of publications/oral presentations and full contacts of 3 referees.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelAssistant
- ExperienceNot Specified
- QualificationBachelor's Degree
Related Jobs (4)
- Software Engineer Internship at Almas Equities in Colombo, Sri Lanka on February 26, 2024 Internship
- Marketing Internship at Finetech Consultancy in Colombo, Sri Lanka on February 12, 2024 Internship
- QA Internship at Sydpro – Sri Lanka in Nugegoda, Sri Lanka on February 12, 2024 Internship