Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
Research Fellow – Disaster Risk Reduction
- Support the testing and implementation of machine learning algorithms and their integration within the risk analysis framework.
Create and update code documentation, libraries and advise on best data management practices.
- Experience with field research, ability to mentor and work in teams of researchers, and experience working with spatial data. The ideal candidate will combine strong technical expertise with a passion for humanitarian and disaster-related research.
- PhD degree in quantitative earth or environmental system sciences, civil / environmental engineering, computer science or related fields.
HOW TO APPLY
Submit a CV, work samples and details of two referees on NTU’s Workday platform using the details provided below:
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelNot Specified
- ExperienceNot Specified
- QualificationDoctorate Degree (Ph.D.)
Related Jobs (3)
- Marketing Internship at Finetech Consultancy in Colombo, Sri Lanka on February 12, 2024 Internship
- QA Internship at Sydpro – Sri Lanka in Nugegoda, Sri Lanka on February 12, 2024 Internship