Research Fellow (Enterprise Architecture)
The National University of Singapore invites applications for the position of Research Fellow in EnterpriseArchitecture (EA) to research, design and implement a next-generation Enterprise Digital PlatformArchitecture (the “Architecture”). It is envisioned that the Architecture will enable rapid and cost effectivedeployment of IT systems to SMEs, large companies and cities. Responsibilities Successful candidate isexpected to conduct high-quality research in areas such as digitisation strategies, EA frameworks, EA planning methodologies, EA implementation tools, etc. Other research domains that are relevant to EA such as Internet-of-Things (IoT) architecture (including 5G), applications architecture, technology architecture,security architecture, data architecture, cloud services architecture, and devices architecture are also ofinterest. Research findings are expected to inform the designing and implementation process of the Architecture. Successful candidate is also expected to work closely with the Research Engineer to develop software tools and a testbed platform that are based on the Architecture.
– A PhD degree in a relevant area.
– Good publication record.
– Experience in relevant research. Additional requirements
– Prior knowledge of EA is advantageous; Those with Systems Architecture experience may also apply.
– Excellent written and verbal communication, and organizational skills are essential.
– Ability to work in a team-based environment.
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelNot Specified
- ExperienceNot Specified
- QualificationDoctorate Degree (Ph.D.)