Research Fellow (Fluorescence super-resolution microscopy)
An NUS biosensing research team is seeking a highly-motivated, team-oriented research fellow to develop a novel fluorescence super-resolution microscopy based on DNA-PAINT approach to investigate cell biology. Working together with an established microscopy team, the successful candidate will be responsible for the design of DNA barcodes suitable for visualization of molecular/nano-scaled structures and subsequently cell surface molecular events.
- Ph.D. degree in Chemistry, Physics, Bioengineering or a related field.
- 3 years of experience in DNA origami, DNA ciruit, or relevant DNA nanotechnology field.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- A desire to work in a fast paced, team development environment.
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelNot Specified
- Experience3 Years
- QualificationDoctorate Degree (Ph.D.)
Related Jobs (5)
- Human Resources Internship at Huawei in Colombo, Sri Lanka on August 25, 2023 Internship
- Human Resources Internship at Mind Plusin Colombo, Sri Lanka on August 21, 2023 Internship
- Software Engineer Jobs at Life at Enadoc in Colombo, Sri Lanka on July 28, 2023 Internship