Research Fellow (Materials and Device Physics; Magnetism and Spintronics)
The successful candidate will work with Assistant Professor Anjan Soumyanarayanan on Electrical Characterization of Spintronic Devices under a project on Spin-Orbit Technologies for Intelligence at the Edge (SpOT-LITE).
The main responsibilities of the position include –
- Design and fabrication of ultrathin magnetic film and devices.
- Design and setup of electrical probe station apparatus.
- Electrical characterization (DC,RF) measurements and analysis.
- Data interpretation and manuscript writing.
Qualifications/Discipline: PhD in Physics/Applied Physics/Electrical Engineering/Materials Engineering, or related discipline with a focus on electrical characterization of functional materials and devices.
- Background in materials physics, magnetism and spintronics.
- Design and setup of electrical and characterization (DC, RF) apparatus.
- Fabrication of ultrathin films and/or devices.
- Electrical characterization, data analysis, and manuscript writing.
- Programming for analysis and instrumentation.
- Good team player, good communication skills and fast learner.
- 5 years experience in experimental materials and device physics.
- Those with no experience are also welcome to apply.
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelNot Specified
- Experience5 Years
- QualificationDoctorate Degree (Ph.D.)
Related Jobs (5)
- HR Intern/Executive Jobs at Third Space Global in Colombo, Sri Lanka on October 5, 2023 Full-Time
- HR Internship at STALLION RIDERS (PVT) LTD in Gampaha, Sri Lanka on October 2, 2023 Internship