Research Fellow – Network analysis, edge artificial intelligence and graphical models
♦ Work type: Contract, full-time
♦ Location: Singapore
♦ Categories: Bachelor Degree, Masters, PhD, Information Systems Technology & Design, Others
A Research Fellow position is open in Assistant Professor Soh De Wen’s research group in the Information Systems Technology and Design (ISTD) pillar of SUTD. The Research Fellow will be working closely with the Principle Investigator (P.I.) on project work related to network analysis, edge artificial intelligence and graphical models.
The successful candidate is required to:
- Advance knowledge in the relevant subject areas and publish in leading journals and conferences.
- Develop prototypes of learning models that demonstrate edge intelligence.
- Participate in collaborative research with other members of the team.
1. PhD degree (or equivalent) in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering, or A.I/Machine Learning related fields.
- Experience in developing machine learning algorithms.
- Experience in coding and simulating machine learning algorithms for validation purposes.
- Experience in understanding and developing theoretical analysis for machine learning algorithms.
- Good communication skills
- Good team player, willingness to learn and help others to learn.
- Ability to work well both independently and in a team.
We kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Applications close: 30 Nov 2021 Singapore Standard Time
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelNot Specified
- ExperienceNot Specified
- QualificationDoctorate Degree (Ph.D.)