Research Fellow of Artificial Intelligence
- Conducting research in the field of Distributed Systems, Machine Learning and Explainable ArtificiaI Intelligence.
- Preparing and implementing research and development projects.
- Teaching at all levels of higher education and supervising students.
- Popularisation of the specialisation.
- Internationally recognised professional research in the area of Distributed Systems, Machine Learning or Artificial Intelligence, the volume of which is equivalent to that of at least one doctoral thesis.
- Experience in the supervision of master’s and doctoral students is recommended.
This postdoc position is until 31 August 2023, with the possibility to extend for up to 1 year.
The position is funded by the H2020 project “Security and Privacy Accountable Technology Innovations, Algorithms, and Machine Learning”.
Further information can be provided by Associate Professor Huber Flores, huber.flores [ät] ut.ee.
In order to be considered for the position, the candidate must submit to the UT Human Resources Office (email: personal [ät] ut.ee; postal address: 18 Ülikooli St, Tartu 50090 ESTONIA; employees of the UT should submit their documents via intranet) following documents:
- a letter of application to the Rector,
- a curriculum vitae in the established format,
- a list of research publications (if necessary, enclosing copies or offprints of more important publications),
- a copy of a document (including its annexes) which shows the candidate to hold the required qualification (with authorized translation into Estonian, English or Russian if the credential is not in Estonian, English, Russian, Finnish, Swedish, French, Italian, Ukrainian and Belarussian languages). A candidate can be required to submit the original or a certified copy of the document (including its annexes) showing the candidate to hold the required qualification. If the candidate has acquired the higher education in question abroad, he or she may be required to submit an assessment issued by the Academic Recognition Information Centre (the Estonian ENIC/NARIC) of his or her qualification in respect of the qualification requirements for the position;
- a research and teaching vision;
- other materials considered relevant by the candidate (a list of such materials must be included in the application or annexed to it).
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelNot Specified
- ExperienceNot Specified
- QualificationDoctorate Degree (Ph.D.)
Related Jobs (69)
- Quality Assurance Engineer Jobs at H huex Pvt Ltd in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Quality Assurance Lead Jobs at OREL IT in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Full-stack PHP Developer Jobs at Scopic Software in Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Software Engineer Jobs at QrioMatrix in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Software Engineer Jobs at CreativeHub in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Software Engineer Jobs at Saberion in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time