Research Fellow Position at ISTD Pillar, SUTD
Singapore University of Technology and Design is seeking to fill a Research Fellow position at ISTD Pillar (PI: Assistant Prof. Berrak Sisman). Research Fellow candidates should hold a PhD degree in computer science, computer engineering or a related area, and show evidence of a strong publication in top journals and conferences such as IEEE/ACM TASLP, IEEE Signal Processing Letters, INTERSPEECH, ICASSP, ASRU, SLT, AAAI, CVPR, ICCV and ECCV.
Skills and experience in both analytical and empirical research are highly desirable. Technical areas are included (but not limited to):
- Text-to-speech synthesis
- Prosody, emotion and accent generation
- Machine learning
- Voice conversion
- Speech recognition
- Formulate and drive novel research ideas.
- Design and implement state-of-the-art speech synthesis and voice conversion algorithms.
- Document findings in top-tier publications (such as CVPR, ECCV, ICCV, AAAI, ACL, INTERSPEECH, ICASSP, IEEE ASRU, IEEE/ACM TASLP, Neural Networks, and Speech Communication)
- Document findings in professional meetings, project-related reports, and presentations
- Interact with team members through lab meetings.
We expect the successful candidates to begin their appointment as soon as possible.
Applications close: 30 Nov 2021 Singapore Standard Time
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelNot Specified
- ExperienceNot Specified
- QualificationDoctorate Degree (Ph.D.)
Related Jobs (5)
- HR Intern/Executive Jobs at Third Space Global in Colombo, Sri Lanka on October 5, 2023 Full-Time
- HR Internship at STALLION RIDERS (PVT) LTD in Gampaha, Sri Lanka on October 2, 2023 Internship