Research Fellow (Spintronics)
The spin and energy lab at National University of Singapore invites applications for Research Fellow positions in spintronics. In this position, you will carry out experimental research on novel spintronic devices for memory and computing applications.
- A PhD degree in physics or nanoelectronics.
- 4-5 years of experience in experimental spintronics research.
- Experience in electrical transport measurements and thin film deposition/characterization.
- Open to fixed-term contract
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelNot Specified
- Experience4 Years
- QualificationDoctorate Degree (Ph.D.)
Related Jobs (4)
- Human Resources Internship at Huawei in Colombo, Sri Lanka on August 25, 2023 Internship
- Human Resources Internship at Mind Plusin Colombo, Sri Lanka on August 21, 2023 Internship
- Software Engineer Jobs at Life at Enadoc in Colombo, Sri Lanka on July 28, 2023 Internship