SALES MANAGER/ ASSISTANT SALES MANAGER – WEDDINGS & EVENTS
Lassana Group of Companies is one of Sri Lanka’s fastest-growing corporate entities accredited as the first ISO certified Florist Company in the South Asian region. Being the largest flower producer in Sri Lanka with four large state-of-the art farms, we have expanded our ventures into weddings, events, e-commerce, retailing, food manufacturing, floriculture and agri business. We continuously drive with the vision to enhance the quality of our products and services with innovative solutions and to set standards in service delivery. Grounded in transparency, responsibility, and simplicity, we create genuine moments of emotional connections for our customers.
Lassana Weddings take pride in creating the most memorable weddings for over two decades. We are on the lookout for dynamic, result oriented and self-motivated individuals to join hands with our extraordinary team.
A competitive remuneration package together with international exposure, excellent career development prospects and an opportunity to work with a creative and enthusiastic team are on offer for the right candidate!
Job Scope & Responsibilities
- Providing an exceptional service to customers in line with the company vision of setting standards in service delivery.
- Designing and implementing strategic sales plans.
- Achieve set sales targets consistently.
- Present sales, revenue and expense reports and realistic forecasts to the management team.
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products, trends and competition status.
- Establishing and maintaining mutually beneficial relationships with industry influencers and key strategic partners.
- Compile, analyze, and interpret sales data to provide reports to management on performance.
- Ensure provision of proper after sales support and services to clients.
- Minimum of 4-5 years experience in sales and marketing field.
- Bachelor’s degree, CIM/ SLIM or any acceptable marketing qualification would be an added advantage.
- Strong leadership skills, excellent team player with the ability to drive a team towards a common objective.
- An outgoing personality with exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Positive attitude and ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close.
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills.
- Creative skills for contributing new and innovative ideas.
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach.
If you wish to join an extraordinary team to build a great career, send in your resume via LinkedIn within 7 days.
*Applications will be treated confidentially and only the short-listed applicants will be notified.
Offered SalaryNot Specified
INDUSTRYBusiness, consulting and management.