As Sri Lanka’s leading real estate solutions provider, we are growing rapidly and are looking to expand our team of talented individuals who share our passion. We invite you to be a part of this rewarding journey, where a fulfilling career awaits the right candidates.
- An attractive remuneration structure
Unmatched incentive schemes for high achievers
- The market leader in real estate solutions
Over 15 years of experience in the industry – with over 8000 listed properties
- Career development & advancement
A workplace culture that fosters continuous learning & development
• Advising & guiding clients investing in real estate.
• Building and maintaining genuine and client-focused relationships.
• Negotiating and closing real estate transactions across multiple commercial and residential property segments – apartments, houses, land, villas, estates, etc.
• Managing client relationships.
An ideal candidate should possess
• A degree, diploma and/or fully or part completed professional qualification.
• Prior experience of at least 3 years in either corporate banking, key account management, business development or handling high-value sales is mandatory.
• Excellent communication skills in English – both written and verbal.
• Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to build genuine relationships with clients.
• Ability to prioritize, multi-task and have effective problem-solving skills.
If you believe you meet the above criteria and would like to be part of our dynamic and passionate team, please send your resume to email@example.com
Offered SalaryNot Specified
INDUSTRYConstruction / Building / Engineering