Sales & Marketing Executive
As a Sales & Marketing Executive at NANASKA, you must be eligible to part take in marketing promotions and campaigns, handling calls and email inquiries, communicating effectively and providing assurance of service and other creative ideas for boosting promotions and our brand image. You will also be responsible for the development and coordination of novel marketing strategies for the company.
- Identifying potential students and reach out to them to generate leads.
- To follow up with potential leads and guide them to register for the respective intakes and provide intake information.
2.Presenting our different programs to students and explaining their benefits and features
To introduce effective contacts into the institute from different sources and to travel to meet with potential students at different locations and promote our programmes.
- CIMA ™M Registered Tuition Provider
- To writo
- To write and send follow up emails to potential and existing students and perform follow ups.
- Maintain accurate records of leads progress, sales activities and student interactions and report progress on a biweekly basis.
- Arranging frequent follow up actions based on responses.
- To attend to student inquiries from leads from different sources such an online and website etc
- Staying up to date with industry trends and market developments to identify new sales opportunities.
- To dovolen
- To develop good rapport with potential and existing students and encourage them to join our intakes.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent telephone etiquette and ability to handle calls professionally.
- Positive attitude, self-confidence, flexibility and time-management
- At least 1 year experience in handling customers/clients or customer support
- Age between 18-35 years with a very outgoing and friendly personality
- Fluency in English. Knowledge and ability to communicate in Tamil and Sinhala will be an added advantage. Ability to communicate, coordinate and negotiate on calls made to students.
- Ability to write and send our emails and follow up emails on time.
- Ability to work independently after training is provided to achieve sales goals.
- Ability to demonstrate skills in closing sales and meeting or exceeding sales quotas. 11. Ability to work on weekends when required.
For More Details
- Viraj Wickramasinghe
- Assistant Operations Manager
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelJunior Executive
- Experience1 Year
- INDUSTRYBusiness, consulting and management.
Related Jobs (11)
- Merchandiser – Bulk Jobs at Brandix in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on October 4, 2023 Full-Time
- Merchandiser – Bulk Jobs at Brandix in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on October 2, 2023 Full-Time
- Undergraduate Trainee – Employer Branding Jobs at IFS in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 27, 2023 Full-Time
- Merchandiser – Product Development Jobs at Brandix in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 27, 2023 Full-Time
- Merchandiser – Product Development Jobs at Brandix in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 21, 2023 Full-Time
- Intern – Merchandising Internship at Brandix in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 21, 2023 Internship