“I want to create a better world and build a better business”
About IT in Nestlé
We are a team of IT professionals from many countries and diverse backgrounds, each with unique missions and challenges in the biggest health, nutrition and wellness company of the world. We innovate every day through forward-looking technologies to create opportunities for Nestlé’s digital challenges with our consumers, customers and at the workplace. We collaborate with our business partners around the world to deliver standardized, integrated technology products and services to create tangible business value.
To strengthen our IT Hub Mexico, we are looking for an Operations Automation Analyst to complete our SAP Landscape – SAP Dev & Testing area.
Under the supervision and guidance of your primary Community of Practice Lead and Product Group Manager based in Mexico, you will be responsible for one or several products within a product group and you will be responsible to guarantee the creation and execution of Regression Tests, ensuring that no issues have been introduced to production environment from the scenarios covered by ART scope.
A day in the life of…
Automation of Nestle business processes through testing tools such as Worksoft.
Maintenance and execution of automated tests.
Seek and share ways to improve test processes
Ensure deliverables are on expected quality and completed on time.
Interact with product owners to keep scenarios as part of ART scope up-to-date.
Maintenance of testing network to promote, instruct and support best usage of testing processes related with catalogs, unit testing, projects, import all, support packages, etc.
Deploy usage and practices related with testing tools, including KT, best practices and functional support
Provide detailed reporting & analysis, including Incidents and Requests.
Support the development of KPI measures, and measurement tools to drive improvement in services;
Analyze data and prepare materials for the service review process with receivers
Support external Service Provider and 3rd party, solving issues found
What will make you successful
-Bachelor’s degree in computer science, system analysis or a related study, or equivalent experience
-2+ years in IT field, focusing on QA testing and Automation testing, including 1+ years of experience in design and development of automation frameworks and automation testing strategies for large scale applications
-Able to identify possible functional defects in tested processes
-Good understanding of programming techniques
-Can work independently and self-manage to schedule
-Good knowledge on SAP navigation
-Knowledge on SAP modules
-Organized, independent, and self-motivated with a team player attitude
-Thorough understanding of software development lifecycle, specifically automated quality assurance processes
-Experience with effective communication at different levels in the organization and in English
-Experience working in a global environment and with virtual teams
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelNot Specified
- Experience2 Years
- QualificationBachelor's Degree
Related Jobs (45)
- Senior Frontend Developer Jobs at Kognitiv Corporation in Colombo, Sri Lanka on February 26, 2024 Full-Time
- DevOps Application Engineer Jobs at Synopsys Inc in Colombo, Sri Lanka on February 26, 2024 Full-Time
- Data Engineer Jobs at Insighture in Colombo, Sri Lanka on February 26, 2024 Full-Time
- Software Engineer Internship at Almas Equities in Colombo, Sri Lanka on February 26, 2024 Internship
- Senior Game Developer Jobs at Matific in Sri Lanka on February 21, 2024 Full-Time
- Software Engineer II Jobs at Zebra Technologies in Colombo, Sri Lanka on February 21, 2024 Full-Time
- Senior Software Engineer – Java Jobs at Digiratina in Colombo, Sri Lanka on February 21, 2024 Full-Time
- Senior Software Engineer (iOS) Jobs at Aeturnum in Nugegoda, Sri Lanka on February 21, 2024 Full-Time
- Senior DevOps Engineers Jobs at Sysco LABS in Western Province, Sri Lanka on February 21, 2024 Full-Time
- Senior PHP Developer Jobs at Techlabs Global Private Ltd in Sri Lanka on February 21, 2024 Full-Time