Scale Specialist, Industry Solutions, Google Cloud
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 8 years of experience in SaaS sales, IaaS sales, PaaS sales, and/or consulting.
- 5 years of experience with SAP applications and positioning, including S/4 HANA, ERP, BW, Hybris, SAP Cloud Platform, and SAP HANA.
- 12 years of experience selling to enterprise customers.
- Experience working towards strategic goals.
- Understanding of the industry solutions stack and deployment options in the cloud..
- Ability to build influential relationships and work in a cross-functional/matrixed environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, presentation skills, and solid strategic and analytical thinking skills.
About the job
The Google Cloud Platform team helps customers transform and build what’s next for their business — all with technology built in the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. Our teams are dedicated to helping our customers — developers, small and large businesses, educational institutions and government agencies — see the benefits of our technology come to life. As part of an entrepreneurial team in this rapidly growing business, you will play a key role in understanding the needs of our customers and help shape the future of businesses of all sizes use technology to connect with customers, employees and partners.
In this role, you will be a solution sales executive, covering our direct enterprise sales organization, and working closely with our customers to help them shape their cloud strategy and enable their digital transformation. You will help customers and partners understand the power of Google Cloud and navigate the acquisition processes.
As a member of the Google Cloud team, your focus is on customers that want to run industry solution workloads on Google Cloud Platform. You will advocate for the innovation of our products to make organizations more productive, collaborative, and mobile.
Google Cloud provides organizations with leading infrastructure, platform capabilities and industry solutions. We deliver enterprise-grade cloud solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology to help companies operate more efficiently and adapt to changing needs, giving customers a foundation for the future. Customers in more than 150 countries turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to solve their most critical business problems.
- Manage accountability for Industry GTM on Google Cloud within the assigned region and/or industries.
- Generate a plan to build industry repeatability in collaboration with the broader industry and GTM teams. Lead the rollout of offerings in the region and ensure collaboration and engagement with sales teams.
- Work with internal Account teams and industry counterparts to drive demand and provide guidance to Marketing/Partners to develop campaigns. Build a pipeline of customers within assigned regions and/or industries.
- Build and maintain executive relationships with customers, influencing strategic direction and acting as an advisor.
- Gather, manage, and direct a team. Be the advocate for industry goals within the Google Cloud region/industry.
Note: By applying to this position you will have an opportunity to share your preferred working location for this position from the following: Atlanta, GA, USA; Austin, TX, USA; Kirkland, WA, USA; New York, NY, USA; Seattle, WA, USA; Sunnyvale, CA, USA; Washington, DC, USA; San Francisco, CA, USA; Chicago, IL, USA
Offered SalaryNot Specified
Career LevelNot Specified
ExperienceMore than 5 Years
INDUSTRYComputer and technology
Related Jobs (16)
TECHNICAL ARTIST – Careers at Hutch Games Ltd. – London, United Kingdom on October 14, 2021 Full-Time
ZONAL / REGIONAL MANAGERS JOBS AT AMANA TAKAFUL PLC-COLOMBO-SRI LANKA on October 12, 2021 Full-Time
Associate Analyst – Careers at EY – Gurgaon – India on October 10, 2021 Full-Time
Data Analyst-Jobs at John Keells PLC-Colombo-Sri Lanka on October 7, 2021 Full-Time
SAP Specialist – Careers at Nestlé – Mexico City, MX. on October 2, 2021 Full-Time
Boutique Sales Assistant – Sheffield – Careers at Nestle – UK. on October 2, 2021 Full-Time