About Republic Polytechnic
The first educational institution in Singapore to leverage the Problem-based Learning approach for all its diploma programmes, Republic Polytechnic (RP) has seven schools offering courses in Applied Science, Engineering, Management and Communication, Hospitality, Infocomm, Sports, Health & Leisure, and Technology for the Arts.
To support Singapore’s national effort to promote continuous, lifelong learning, our Academy for Continuing Education (ACE) offers a wide range of part-time programmed.
We welcome you to grow with us! Discover a people- and family-oriented culture, where you are inspired to improve as you nurture lifelong learners.
• Work with the project leader and co-project leaders to achieve the aim of the research project.
• Carry out research work on formulation and characterization of high performance/functional coatings.
• Coordinate with external collaborator on project development.
• Document, collate, analyse and interpret data.
• Carry out procurement, including liaising with vendors, sourcing for materials, equipment and testing, and raising purchase requests.
• Document and track project issues, expenses and budget tracking, action logs and equipment maintenance.
• Plan experiment and prepare progress reports for regular project updates.
• Supervise students for projects.
• Perform any other related duties assigned by the project leader and co-project leaders.
• Relevant qualification in related science or engineering disciplines.
• Prior experience with materials characterization techniques, such as the use of scanning electron microscopy, scratch hardness testing, four point probe resistivity measurement, and contact angle measurement and good knowledge of polymer chemistry, and formulation science and technology would be an added advantage.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to build strong working relationships with people at all levels.
• Possess sound planning, organizing, good multi-tasking skills, with a strong sense of responsibility for completing assigned duties on time.
• Proficient in IT skills.
• Good documentation skills, laboratory techniques, and research and data analysis skills.
• Successful candidate will be employed on a contract basis.
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelNot Specified
- ExperienceNot Specified
- QualificationNot Specified
Related Jobs (4)
- Human Resources Internship at Huawei in Colombo, Sri Lanka on August 25, 2023 Internship
- Human Resources Internship at Mind Plusin Colombo, Sri Lanka on August 21, 2023 Internship
- Software Engineer Jobs at Life at Enadoc in Colombo, Sri Lanka on July 28, 2023 Internship