Senior Account Executive
Adfactors Public Relations Lanka is on the lookout for a strategic and creative thinker with proven experience in working on diverse and wide-ranging communication strategies, including all forms of media.
If developing content and communication strategies for conglomerates and corporates in the financial sector excites you, please come talk to us!
Ideally, you will have proven success in working in a team and inventive ideas to drive results. Knowledge of all media including digital tools and trends is a plus. Experience in new business development would be an advantage.
- Research and write engaging B2B narratives (blogs, articles, video scripts, etc.) for the financial sector
- Manage client relationships
- Lead briefing calls with thought leaders and key stakeholders to help translate vision, opinion and strategy into captivating narratives
- Follow individual brand guidelines for tone, style and language
- Consistently meet desired quality standards and timelines
- Ability to multitask and ensure all client deliverables are met
- Experience in writing press releases, opinion editorials and feature stories
- Advanced communication skills – interviewing, listening, validating, researching story points, editing, incorporating feedback, understanding tone, and style
- Proven success in writing executive-level thought leadership pieces including collaboration with senior leaders
- Creative and innovative thinker, planner, and problem-solver
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Ability to work independently or as an active member of a team
- If interested, please email your CV and a writing portfolio of published articles to firstname.lastname@example.org || email@example.com
Offered SalaryNot Specified
Career LevelSenior Executive
INDUSTRYAccountancy, Banking and Finance