Senior Account Manager
About this opportunity!
We are now looking for an Account Manager to secure short and long-term profitable business for Ericsson through proactive business development based on a fundamental understanding of the customer’s business, operations, and objectives. Actively run and mobilize internal resources to deliver efficient and effective end-to-end solutions allowing detailed transition from sales to operations. Develop both internal and external relation/s in order to actively contribute to making customers and Ericsson successful. This job role could be passionate about selling a specific part of the portfolio, a specific part of the customer’s business/technology area, and/or geography.
What You Will Do
- Your responsibility will be to maximize customer relationships and dedication.
- You are encouraged to build sales opportunities that will generate profitability sales.
- The role also includes optimization of the account team’s performance and to enable a flawless transition to operations
You will bring
- Education: Bachelor of Business Administration, Master of Science or similar
- 7+ years of experience in relationship sales/account management
- Must have experience in RAN
- Experience in cloud
- Someone who follows up through end to end process.
- Consultative selling skills and commercial understanding
- You will need to have customer and market insight as well as negotiation skills
- Leadership experience
- Innovative and creative
- Social ability and interpersonal skills
- Intellectual ability and critical thinking
- Accountable and committed with a passion to win
- Perseverant and result oriented
Why Join Ericsson?
At Ericsson, you´ll have an outstanding opportunity. The chance to use your skills and imagination to push the boundaries of what´s possible. To build never seen before solutions to some of the world’s toughest problems. You´ll be challenged, but you won’t be alone. You´ll be joining a team of diverse innovators, all driven to go beyond the status quo to craft what comes next.
What Happens once you apply?
Click Here to find all you need to know about what our typical hiring process looks like. Encouraging a diverse and inclusive organization is core to our values at Ericsson, that’s why we nurture it in everything we do. We truly believe that by collaborating with people with different experiences we drive innovation, which is essential for our future growth. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply and realize their full potential as part of our Ericsson team. We are proud to announce Ericsson Sri Lanka have been again officially Great Place to Work Certified™ in 2022. Every year, more than 10,000 organizations from over 60 countries partner with the Great Place to Work® Institute for assessment, benchmarking and planning actions to strengthen their workplace culture and this Certification acknowledges our employees value their employee experience and our workplace culture.”
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelSenior Manager
- ExperienceMore than 5 Years
- INDUSTRYAccountancy, Banking and Finance
- QualificationBachelor's Degree
Related Jobs (12)
- Accountant Jobs at Sheraton Hotels & Resorts in Colombo, Sri Lanka on September 22, 2023 Full-Time
- Executive – Finance Jobs at Brandix in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 22, 2023 Full-Time
- Finance Executive Jobs at John Keells Information Technology in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 22, 2023 Full-Time
- Accountant Jobs at CAREER141 in Colombo, Sri Lanka (On-site) on August 21, 2023 Full-Time
- Assistant Accountant Jobs at MegaPay (Pvt) Ltd. in Colombo, Sri Lanka on August 10, 2023 Full-Time
- Finance Analyst FP&A, G&A Jobs at IFS in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on August 9, 2023 Full-Time
- Assistant Accountant Jobs at iLabs in Battaramulla, Sri Lanka on August 2, 2023 Full-Time