- Develop, manage and administer a portfolio of clients including managing billing as required by their Manager.
- AU Tax accounting is mandatory.
- Meet deadlines and provide a high quality and timely service to all clients.
- Perform all compliance and value-add work as required to a high quality standard. This may involve effectively delegating work to junior members of staff as appropriate.
- Reviewing bookkeeping, financial accounts, income tax returns, business activity statements, installment activity statements and any other work performed by other staff.
- Advanced working knowledge of GST, business activity statements and installment activity statements.
- Prepare and review work-papers, analyse client data and transactions and set up accounts on the accounting package in accordance with the Firm’s standards.
- Detailed knowledge of tax office correspondence and procedures (including assessments, objections etc. ) as well as company secretarial matters such as lodgements, fees and general requirements.
- Advanced understanding of the Corporations Act, relevant accounting standards, tax legislation and other research as they relate to the work undertaken.
- Provide feedback, coaching and technical support to other staff members who work on their clients.
- Provide technical support and guidance to other staff as requested by Manager, along with monitoring their workflow.
- Identify and develop existing and potential business opportunities within the Senior Accountant’s client base and discussing this with the Manager.
- Assist with potential and new client opportunities or initiatives such as attending client meetings, preparation of advice and presentations.
- Other duties as required by the firm such as interviewing clients, attendance at training, marketing, acting as a buddy mentor to a new member of staff; special projects, etc. as well as any other general administration and errands as required..
- Administrative compliance.
- Audit involvement as required.
What Swivel Offer
- A dynamic and Supportive Working Environment
- Professional Certification Reimbursements
- Training & Development Opportunities
- Flexible Remote and On-site Working Arrangements
- Swivel Employment Referral Program
Swivel promotes a culture of positivity, openness, growth, collaboration, and fairness within our work environment. Individual development matters to us. We put in a sincere effort to help our team grow on professional and personal levels.
- Trust: A confident relationship in our staff, that would adhere to transparency and honesty in our dealings.
- Innovation: Initiative, Collaboration, Growth, Challenging the industry and continuously evolving!
- Premium: Top talent, above and beyond Be the one percenter of the Team!
- Respect: Everyone matters and so do their ideas! No egos, humble but quietly confident and empathetic.
- Team: Be Supportive, welcoming, community, family-oriented and as strong as our weakest
Offered SalaryNot Specified
Career LevelSenior Executive
INDUSTRYAccountancy, Banking and Finance
Related Jobs (62)
Assistant Accountant Jobs at World of Outdoor in Colombo, Sri Lanka on March 31, 2023 Full-Time
Senior Accountant Jobs at Swivel Group in Colombo, Sri Lanka on March 31, 2023 Full-Time
Accountant Jobs at Courtyard by Marriott in Colombo, Sri Lanka on March 31, 2023 Full-Time