Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
- Gain a thorough understanding of audit approach, methodology and tools
- Assist in designing the audit approach for clients
- Complete Audit Planning related documentation using the Firm’s standard audit documentation templates
- Select samples for audit testing
- Perform test of controls, detailed testing and analytical review
- Identify accounting issues under IFRS; perform research to solve issues
- keep managers and audit partner informed of the engagement status
- Draft statutory financial statements using the Firm’s on-line software (training will be provided)
- Draft the audit summary memoranda, the management letter, and the presentation of key discussion points for the closing meeting with the management
- Develop and maintain relationships with client personnel to obtain a better understanding of business operations, processes and functions
- Stay informed of current economic developments relevant to each client’s business and industry
- Demonstrate professionalism
- Candidate must possess at least one Professional Qualification (Chartered or ACCA preferred).
- At least 10 year(s) of working experience in the related field, preferably with a Big 4 Firm, is required for this position.
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent computer/IT skills
- Good time management skills
- Sound technical accounting skills as well as attention to detail are essential
- Ability to meet deadlines
Detailed up to date knowledge (and the ability to convey this) of:
- Australian Auditing Standards
- Australian Accounting Standards
- Able to deliver audits ‘end-to-end’ using the Firm’s standard workpapers (MS Word and Excel)
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelNot Specified
- ExperienceMore than 5 Years
- INDUSTRYBusiness, consulting and management.
- QualificationProfessional qualification