Senior Assistant Director, End User Services (EUS)
The Senior Assistant Director EUS (End User Services) will work closely with the Head of EUS to manage and support the organization’s IT EUS
operations. Together with the Head of EUS, the Senior Assistant Director EUS will lead and manage key IT EUS initiatives, projects, and teams and
ensure that IT EUS services are delivered effectively and efficiently. The Senior Assistant Director EUS will also work closely with other departments
to align IT EUS initiatives with business objectives and ensure that IT supports the organization’s overall goals.
- Assisting the Head of EUS in managing the delivery of end-user technology services to the organization.
- Managing a team responsible for delivering end-user technology services.
- Developing and implementing strategic plans for end-user technology services.
- Managing projects related to end-user technology services.
- Managing vendor relationships and ensuring vendor compliance.
- Managing budgets and controlling costs.
- Communicating complex technical information in a clear and concise manner
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or a related field.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in managing end-user technology services.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience working in an environment for more than 5000 user base holding a EUS leadership role.
- Strong technical skills in desktop and laptop computers, mobile devices, operating systems, productivity suites, and collaboration tools.
- Strong project management skills, including planning, execution, monitoring, and evaluation.
- Strong leadership skills, including motivating and inspiring team members, setting goals and objectives, and providing guidance and direction.
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to communicate complex technical information in a clear and concise manner.
- Experience in managing budgets and controlling costs.
- Experience in managing vendor relationships and ensuring vendor compliance.
- Experience in stakeholder management and communication.
- Experience in change management, including managing change initiatives and ensuring the successful adoption of new technologies.
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelNot Specified
- ExperienceMore than 5 Years
- QualificationBachelor's Degree
Related Jobs (35)
- Quality Assurance Engineer Jobs at H huex Pvt Ltd in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Quality Assurance Lead Jobs at OREL IT in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Full-stack PHP Developer Jobs at Scopic Software in Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Software Engineer Jobs at QrioMatrix in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Software Engineer Jobs at CreativeHub in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Software Engineer Jobs at Saberion in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time