Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
Senior Azure Data Engineer
Employment type: Full time
Shift: Day Shift
Work setup: Flexible Work Setup
Be part of our client’s team as a Senior Azure Data Engineer and:
- Work with Azure Cloud platform services stack, including Azure Data Factory, Azure Data Bricks, Azure SQL Database, Azure Data Warehouse, Azure Data Lake, Python, Spark, PySpark, etc.
- Collaborate on data modeling for data warehouses and data marts
- Design and develop scripts for custom ETL processes and automation in Azure Data Factory, Azure Data Bricks, Python, PySpark, etc.
- Build ADF pipelines for data movement activities
- Contribute to Agile-based projects, leveraging Azure DevOps practices, and managing deployments/releases
- Establish effective communication with internal and external stakeholders
- Demonstrate the ability to learn new technologies as project requirements evolve, and stay current with technology trends.
To excel in this role, you’ll need:
- Key Skills: Azure Data Bricks, Azure Data Factory, Python, PySpark, DevOps, SQL, and Data Modeling concepts
- 8 years of overall experience in the Microsoft Data Platform
- Strong expertise in Data Warehouse, Data Mart, and Data Modeling, including Big Data Technologies
- Proficiency in SQL Server – T-SQL, SSIS, SSRS
- 4+ years of experience in the Azure Landscape
- Hands-on experience in Azure SQL Server, Azure Data Factory, Azure Data Bricks, Azure Data Lake, and Blob storage
- Strong programming skills in Python, PySpark, or Scala
- Experience with Azure Synapse and Data visualization using Power BI is a plus
- Proficiency in Azure Infrastructure and Azure DevOps, including Code management with GitHub and Release management using Azure DevOps CI/CD Pipeline
- Exposure to all phases of the SDLC process, including testing and deployment
- Excellent communication skills and extensive experience in client interactions
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Proven track record of upgrading technical skills, staying current with technology trends, and providing technical guidance to internal projects and teams
- Aptitude for helping organizations understand application architectures, integration approaches, and building advanced cloud-based solutions, including contributions to proposals and POCs.
Why choose us?
- Competitive Package
- Medical Life Insurance
- Flexible work arrangement
- Standard government and Emapta benefits
- Well-equipped, modern, and accessible offices
- Fun engagement activities for employees
- Mentorship and exposure to global leaders and teams
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelNot Specified
- Experience4 Years
- INDUSTRYComputer and technology
- QualificationNot Specified
Related Jobs (34)
- Quality Assurance Engineer Jobs at H huex Pvt Ltd in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Quality Assurance Lead Jobs at OREL IT in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Full-stack PHP Developer Jobs at Scopic Software in Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Software Engineer Jobs at QrioMatrix in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Software Engineer Jobs at CreativeHub in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Software Engineer Jobs at Saberion in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time